.
GREAT NEWS! WE HAVE A NEW WEBSITE THAT IS MUCH IMPROVED.


The site you're looking at is pretty much closed down but the new site is just a click away.

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Winter Trail Safety Workshop Video/Information Now Available (Video Fixed)

Oops, I just realized one of the workshop videos wasn't working.  The "share" settings have been changed and you should now be able to view both of them.  Sorry about the incovenience. Let me know if there are any other problems.  The info below is a re-post. 

I finally got the workshop video done and posted: CLICK HERE.

Sorry about the delay.  There were more technical problems than you want to know about.  Somehow
there are some sound dropouts on part 2 of the video.  I'll see if I can fix that.  I probably have to do it again.  Also, if interested, check back on this page over the next few days because there will be more info posted.  I'll be trying to find some more helpful links and other information.

No comments:

Post a Comment